JOIN THE DONLON PTA
Why join the Donlon PTA? The number one reason to join the Parent Teacher Association is to benefit your child. Many studies show that when a parent gets involved in their child’s school community children do better in school. In doing so, you also help the entire Donlon community. But there are many more PTA advantages:
- Get Connected. There’s no better way to know what’s happening here at Donlon.
- Discover Great Resources. The PTA offers a variety of programs designed for parents as well as students.
- Tap into a Network. PTA functions are opportunities to meet other parents and teachers, building rapport and discussing issues that are on your mind. You can share ideas, concerns, and experiences.
- Share your skills. By volunteering with our PTA, you put your skills and hobbies to use for a great cause—your child and all students at Donlon.
- Your voice can be heard. PTA can be a way for you to more effectively suggest change at Donlon.
- Witness Improvement. By getting involved at Donlon you’ll be part of the solution, helping make positive changes. Our PTA plays an important role by supporting building improvements through advocacy and play an important role in fundraising for curriculum based programs and social events.
- Be a Role Model. By becoming a PTA member, you’ll be demonstrating to your child the importance you place on their education.
- Member Perks - Pleasanton PTA, California and National PTA offer benefits and perks to members. Please visit Pleasanton PTA Member Perks page, www.capta.org and www.pta.org for more information.
We invite you to join the Donlon PTA. Everyone - parents, educators, students and other citizens active in their schools and communities - is invited to join our not-for-profit parent association. The first step is registering through our Donlon Future Fund website by paying $10 individual membership fee. Click the button below to start the process!
*By purchasing a PTA membership, you are opting in to PTA communication/newsletters.