“I WILL CHANGE THE WORLD BY…”
That’s the theme for the 2021-22 Reflections Art Program which has been bringing the arts to life for more than 10 million students since 1969. And California State PTA and its members, families and kids are on the forefront of this amazing program, which increases community awareness of the importance of arts in education.
Reflections encourages students of all ages to:
- Unleash creative talents and be inspired
- Express themselves imaginatively in their artwork
- Experience the fun and joy of making art
- Tap into critical-thinking skills to create art inspired by the annual theme
- Receive positive recognition for their original works of art.
The program has six arts areas and all grades from TK-6 can enter-dance choreography, film production, literature, musical composition, photography, and visual arts.
- All entries submitted must be original works and must relate to the current year's Reflections Program theme.
- Each entry must be the work of only one student. Assistance from teachers, parents, or friends is not permitted except in special cases (such as students with physical disabilities).
- Specific rules for each category and Participation rules must be followed at all times. Rules can be found at: http://www.peraltadistrictpta.org/reflections
- More info on the Reflections Program can be found at: http://www.pta.org/home/programs/reflections
Entries are due Friday, September 24, 2021. Link to 2021-2022 Reflections Student Entry Form.
Questions: Please contact Anu Kadiveti, PTA Reflections Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org